Monday, November 26, 2012

Beats by Dre BMW e cafeReturn how ha

Pack in front of me old sell old.Still have, 18 years old is an adult, all have right to vote and drive right to vote.What about me,cheap beats by dre, this year is 19 years old, you don't whole day wench long is the wench shortly not very good?Hum,Beats By Dre In Ear!"
My side drinks end one mouthful coffee, the side says with smile:"Hey, did the bond maid grow up?"
Pure Yan Pie Pie small mouth, suddenly ask me:"Does coffee drink so much?"
I suddenly feel that my own head has a little dizzy, about because yesterday drive that"principle angel" whopatted that the linger effect for a while?I shake to say with smile:"Force, all you drink to remain of, aren't you bashful to go fetch to pay?"
The wench suddenly whispers a way:"Yi how still don't pour?Not is say what a minute takes effect?"
My eyes all gradual fog get up, seem to sleep an idea set of, but I am hard to support, hear a whispering of wench, asking of my dim moonlight:"What a minute?Wench, all become the absolute being absolute being Dao Dao of, can't tell fortune again ……"say I am more and more blurred, muttering way:"Wench ……I didn't sleep last night all right?"
Finally, I am unbearable to hugely trap an idea, murkily sleep.What I don't know BE, after my soundly asleep, the always melancholy pure Yan immediately stretches hand to daut my face, happy of the mouth say with smile:"Wei son, you are finally lovely.H'm, want ~only you obedient, wait meeting the elder sister buy sugar, do you eat?Xi Xi."
Say, the pure Yan stired to make a telephone call.In a short while,Beats by Dre BMW, two beautiful young girls of very jade snow amiabilities run, they start to hand the man of deep slumber together, and the dynasty door outside walks.
Three female kids hand a man to the back of a Cadillac inside in the car, an among those my daughters kid says:"The elder sister of the Yan, we do like this, can't the elder brother meeting get angry?"
Pure Yan way:"Living what spirit?Do you say that the Wei son is the person who loves animation?"
The my daughter kid says:"But ……the elder brother probably don't like to pull a prank like this!If the elder brother is angered I, that how should I do?"
The pure Yan says:"What how do?Cold Bai!We all have been already kidnap now, light snow you are to want to go on board to be also already late!Said again, light snow you the cook get sufficient Qiang in the school, don't think to have fun to make with elder brother together?With elder brother together very interesting?"
My daughter kid"H'm" one say:"I like most with elder brother together of.The elder brother talks especially interesting, still so good to me!"
The pure Yan says:"That do you still say these words that didn't adjust son?To light snow, you arrive a behind to look after Wei son, don't make him fall off.There is also Rong Rong, the villa of your house whether really always nobody?"
Another my daughter livings an answering of frailty frailty way:"Yes, Yan elder sister!Our house all almost has never been there this year!However, you promise of Han Yong Xue's signature shine on to give me!"
The pure Yan impatiently says:"Bond maid, you Yan the elder sister when talk not to count?Stop worrying!We walk!"
Hence, in the deep slumber of I unexpectedly so drive three generally beautiful young girls to angel to kidnap.
The Cadillac opens the dynasty road in the west of wreath City but goes, then again from wide four west the road once wore and went straight to wide four medium road but go, again through after widely spending five roads, the roads of Huang Shi Dong, they again fork go into a lead to white cloud mountain park of be partial to a way, there of the deep place has a very well-known villa area-Anne villa area in the Xin park.
Anne villa area in the Xin park also calculated one of the top-class residence grounds of GZ City, slightly far some because of leaving downtown, the yonder building price compares a wistaria garden to still keep having to be a little bit cheaper, but also calculates very expensive.However because the scenery is very and beautiful, purchase to still keep forming a continuous stream.Hear, many houses with rich Hao of GZ City also added to place to spend a holiday or live here of large villa.
The young girls the Xi hip-hop admire in the car of smile, what they don't know BE, their behinds follow several ghostly general black cars.The emergence of these cars will bring them extreme fright.





Book three feelings harm chapter 88 the witch's king
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:56 chapter word numbers:4528


I am gradually awake to come over, in the ear but hear a talking of the young girls Ji Ji Zha Zha voice, just on opening eyes, saw pure Yan and light snow and moreover an age than light snow younger and 23-year-old pole powder delicate amiability of the beautiful young girl stares at together me to see.My greatly puzzled, Yi, I how suddenly fall asleep in the cafe?Return how have already slept here to come?I just wanted to open mouth, didn't expect mouth unexpectedly the hair made no noise a sound, immediately I discovered that I unexpectedly had feeling of violently paralyzing all over, even the little finger heads all all could not move again.
I frightened and hurriedly make the expression of eyes inquire pure Yan.The pure Yan is tiny tiny on smiling, say:"The elder brother doesn't fear, you seemed to be suddenly to faint, so I took you to the home of Rong Rong to come."
My understanding that dinky beautiful young girl is about that Rong Rong.I drop absolute being, I fainted and and seemed to be all to paralyze now, you how not send to my hospital go to?
The light snow looking at me, the look in the eyes is some cant not bear to, hence say:"Elder brother, you are all right ……" but pure Yan suddenly press down the small mouth of light snow and say to me:"Yes, elder brother Wei, your nothing important of.Are we just still invited a doctor to you check for a while, he says you this is the crazy general symptom with sheep Dian, although can not move now,lead Be free for an around hour."
Is the sheep Dian crazy?I did that strange flower disease go into action again?Blare, how can and so?My sky, you how still is tormenting me, is this kind of tormenting to arrive when an end?Not is lose her head the monster of becoming the dark night**, be become bloodthirsty fierce beasts Dou to beat, now again play whole body paralyze?
The pure Yan pushes a light snow to say again:"Light snow, you go to down stairs hall and watch television, good-looking someone come to have no here."
The light snow Jue mouth says:"I want with elder brother together!I was quite a few sky of don't see an elder brother."She presses near me again and smilingly says:"Elder brother, I introduce a friend for you."Say she once pulls the look ten remaining year old of the female kid say:"Elder brother, this is our school first child prodigy!She is Chen Zhi Rong, just 13 years old this year, have already read Gao San Luo, still our school particularly trains of brilliant student!"
Chen Zhi Rong am very and lovely wearing a smile to say "hello" to me:"The elder brother of the eldest brother good!I am a Rong Rong, and Yan elder sister, snow the elder sister all have already become a good friend now."
I could not answer and had to blink eyelashes to mean to know.
Pure Yan suddenly seem have what astonishing detection general, pleased way:"Light snow and Rong Rong you see, the eyelash of Wei son well long!Is attractive!No wonder that I always feel the cause that he is a bit too beautiful and slender, because of this eyelashes!"
Say, this wench unexpectedly stretches out finger to start to stir up my eyelash and make my eyes Yang Yang of strange uncomfortable.I spirit put out strength to stare her, she but the Mi wear lovely of eyes dedicate Mei dynasty I keep smiling.
Light snow and Rong Rong unexpectedly also meet together to come over and all see the gorilla of zoo.The light snow praises highly to say:"Yes!The elder brother's eyelash is really beautiful!"The Rong Rong then sees a light snow, and then sees me to say:"The light snow and eldest brother elder brother indeed as expected has the brother and sister the predestination, all of your eyelashes are so long, so beautiful!"
I am absolutely musted want by these silly wench researches flush red in the face, all say what?My one big man, what beautiful not beautiful of, describe so?
Pure Yan and then say to the light snow:"Light snow, the underneath central set at the right moment puts you like to see most of 《 encourages, gold agreeable 》 , how don't you see?"
The light snow hesitates for a while and says:This ……I want to accompany an elder brother today, repair to see online when the time comes be."
There is some get exciteds in the pure Yan, but temporarily could not say again what.Oddness under my heart:Does this wench wants to make the light snow to the down stairs to go to why?See the appearance have what secret secret!
At this time, the Rong Rong says:"The elder sister of snow, on the net that dub but Taiwanese version of.Listen to on-line someone say, because grandstand dub of Korean soap opera, result big get sick for three months!"
Light snow Ya way:"Can't?Taiwan dubs is badly, but also can't ……"
Rong Rong says:"You which know.That person listens to Be getting more uncomfortable, hence Latte Deng Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment